- Don't try to eat of of a bull terrier's bowl at dinner time. Garnet takes endless puppy abuse with calm indifference, but don't mess with her dinner.
- Don't jump on a sleeping greyhound. Flo Jo's naps are long and deep. She doesn't appreciate being woken rudely.
- Don't walk in front of me! I am neither nimble or graceful. Dogs need to stay to the left or right or behind me unless they want an accidental boot in the bum.
- If you leave your pigs ear for even a moment, it is fair game for others.
- If you growl at another dog or a cat when you are in a human's lap, you will immediately be deposited back on the floor.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Leo's first lessons
The pack has already taught Leo some valuable lessons.